Thursday, July 25, 2013

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue


 Today I am going to be doing a review on the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue. I picked this mascara up at Rite Aid for just over $5 on a recent trip to New York City.


I figured that this mascara would be good or at least decent, since the original black Great Lash was a pretty good mascara. But sadly I have to say that this one was a disappointment.


To start with its not very pigmented, it makes my eyes burn, and it has a very wet formulation which means that my lashes cannot hold a curl with this mascara. All three of these problems combined made me put this product on the "do not repurchase" list. Although I'm not too upset that this mascara was a flop, I would not recommend it and truthfully if I could have gone back in time I would have never bought it.


If you have very light blonde or red eyelashes that are naturally curly and long this mascara might work for you and look amazing, but for me a person with average length dark lashes this is not a product for me, which is very disappointing because I love the look of coloured mascaras. Anyways have you ever used this mascara, and has your experience been positive or negative. Let me know in the comments below...

XOXO Gaborillaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment