Friday, July 26, 2013

Favourites Friday: Benefit Watts Up Highlighter

Watts Up guys???

 
Today's Favourites Friday is my Benefit Watts Up Highlighter. I've been in love with this creamy, champagne coloured highlighting stick ever since I got it in a VIB birthday perk from Seporah. So yes this is a sample size product. I've had this highlighter for over five months and I use it almost daily, and it looks like I've barely used it at all, and again this is a sample, I cannot even comprehend how long the full size of this product would last!

 
The sample size that I have is 0.08oz and the full sized product is 0.33oz and it retails for around $30.00 American.


The texture of this product is a little waxy/oily so it needs to be blended properly and it works best on normal or dry skin as opposed to oily or combination skin but once its blended it looks gorgeous. I also think that it will look spectacular on all skin tones because its not too dark for light skin tones and not too light for darker skin tones its just a happy medium.

Natural Light (No Flash)

Natural Light (No Flash)

I'm soooo glad that I got this highlighter from Seporah and I know for a fact that I will be going out to buy the full size when my sample runs out, (whenever that happens). Although its around $30 which is a little steep I know that this is a product that I really love and that it lasts for a VERY long time so I won't have any regrets purchasing the full size.

If you got this sample from Seporah too tell me your thoughts in a comment below!!!!

XOXO
Gaborillaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment