Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bioderma: What is it & Is it really worth the hype???

I've heard tons and tons about Bioderma all across the internet for a little while now and i've always wanted to try it! Beauty Guru's on youtube like FleurDeForce and Missglamorazzi swear by it so of course I had to check it out!

100mL mini bottle $6.00 Canadian
 
First and foremost what is Bioderma:

Well Bioderma Créaline Sensibo H20 Cleansing Soultion or just simply Bioderma for short is a French solution micellaire which is primarily sold French pharmacies and a few other places like Shoppers Drugmart in Canada which is where I got my Bioderma. Now what is Bioderma you ask, well its a cleansing water or soultion micellaire, and basically all that means is there are small oil particles suspended in the soultion, this gives Bioderma that amazing ability to absorb or "eat up" your make up instead of smudging it all over your face, and this quality is also what allows Bioderma to have a water-like formulation and consistancy.

Now is Bioderma Sensibio H2O really worth the hype....
Well I definetly think that its a great product. Since Bioderma has the consistency of water and doesn't leave an oily residue, it won't clog pores, make your skin oily and you do not have to wash it off. I really like using this product because I can put it on a cotton pad and it completly takes off ALL of my makeup in just a couple swipes, so its definately great for those nights when i'm super lazy or in a rush. I also find this product amazing because unlike other makeup removers it doesn't leave my face feeling tight after using it and Bioderma does not sting my face or my eyes like many other makeup removers, it literally is as gentle as water.


I find the best way to remove my eye makeup with Bioderma is to soak a cotton pad and leave it on my eyes for about 10 seconds and then gently wipe, I don't wear a lot of face makeup, but to remove that I just gently wipe all over my face with the cotton pad. Generally I just use Bioderma as a makeup remover, and I still wash my face afterwards which is what I recommend especially if you have sensitive, oily or acne prone skin.

Overall I am seriously loving Bioderma Sensibio H2O! I purchased the 100mL travel sized bottle because I was not sure that this product would live up to its name, but now I know for sure that it does and when I run out Bioderma will definetly be a product that I repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment