Friday, July 5, 2013

Favourites Friday: Garnier Intensive 7 Day Repairing Lotion Shea Butter


Today I wanted to introduce a new little series on my blog and it’s called Favourites Friday, with this series I want to share one of my favourite products every Friday.
The favourite I’m going to talk about today is my new favourite body lotion the Garnier Intensive 7 Day Repairing Lotion Shea Butter. I really love this product, its inexpensive and really shows results. On the bottle it says that skin is hydrated for 24 hours, and although that is stretching it a little bit, I know that this lotion lasts for over 12 hours on my skin. I can put it on in the night and still feel it the next morning or for the whole day as a matter of fact.
400 mL - $6.49 at Shoppers Drugmart


I really love this lotion because it really does moisturize and hydrate and it smells amazing which really is another selling point for me. There are also other lotions in this line for; normal skin, dry & rough skin, dull & dry skin, dry & sensitive skin,  and finally extra dry skin (which is the one that I have). I have both the lotions for dull & dry skin, and dry & rough skin but overall my favourite is the Shea Butter which is for extra dry skin which is what I have and also this is my favourite scent. I really do recommend this product; it smells great, leaves your skin feeling amazing and won’t burn a hole through your wallet.
 
XOXO Gaborillaa ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment