The Liebstar Award is an award that helps bring recognition to blogs with under 20 followers, and it’s a great opportunity to find new blogs.
Okay so now onto the rules, I got these off Jen's blog post:
1. You must link the blogger who nominated you
2. You must answer 10 questions given to you by your nominee
3. You must choose 10 bloggers (who all have less than 20 followers) to be nominated for the award
4. You must then come up with 10 questions you would like your nominees to answer.
5. Once you have done this, you must go to their blogs and let them know you have nominated them for this award.
So onto number one...
The blogger that nominated me was Jen Burns from The Tickled Glitter and you should check out her blog too because it’s fantabulous, and again Jen thank you sooo much for the nomination I’m pretty new to the blogging community so this was a welcomed surprise!
1. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My legs, aha this is a little random but I’m a pretty tall person and I have really long legs. I love being tall and I feel that my legs define me in a way. I love my height and my legs so they are my favourite thing about myself. :)
2. Mani or Pedi?
Pedi, although I always need to have my finger nails polished I can never, I repeat never have "gross" feet so I'd always choose a pedi over a mani any day.
3. What is your ultimate favorite nail polish brand? (i.e. OPI, Essie, etc.)
This is really difficult for me because I am a self-confessed Polishaholic, I don't think I could just pick one so I chose two one higher-end brand and one drugstore brand. Essie which is my higher-end brand has been coming out with some of the prettiest colours lately so I have to choose that as a favourite, and of course Sally Hansen which is my drugstore brand because its affordable, they have beautiful colours, the formulation is really good and some of my favourite polishes are from Sally Hansen.
4. What is your favorite accessory piece right now?
Since its summer sunglasses have been my go to accessory, I love my pair of turquoise Ray Bans.
5. Heels or Wedges?
Heels, even though I rarely wear them because I am a total klutz and I’m one for comfy shoes!!! XD
6. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Lipstick, because if I want to wear something on my lips I want it to make an impact, and also I don't like the way lipgloss feels on my lips.
7. What made you decide to start blogging?
Well my blog is very new only two months old, I decided to start blogging because I was reading a lot of other blogs and watching a lot of YouTube videos and I realized that I had a lot of opinions and I wanted to share them so I decided to start blogging, and I have fallen head over heels in love with it.
8. What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner?
I use a variety of shampoo/conditioner so I don't really have a favourite but I love almost anything from Pantene or Dove, mostly because of the scent.
9. Chocolate or Vanilla or Strawberry?
Chocolate FOR SURE!
10. What is your favorite lip conditioner or lip balm to use?
Although Baby Lips are my all-time favourite lip balm, I do have a new lip conditioner favourite and that is my Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate I love the moisturization and the colour payoff. I plan to do a review on this product so keep your eyes open for that :D
My Nominees Are:
(P.S. a few of my nominations have over 20 followers but they were still really amazing so I had to nominate them!!! J)
Mikki at Mademoiselle Mikki
Zara at So Darling Zara
Melissa at Classy By Melissa
Jenny at Beauty R&R
Hope at Hopefully Helpful
Karina at Beauty Over Boys
Nicole Renee at Elegance With a Touch of Glitter
Melissa at MKBeauty
My 10 Questions:
1. What is your favourite makeup brand?
2. When did you start blogging and why?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. What is your favourite nail polish topcoat?
5. What could you survive without, nail polish or makeup?
6. Short or long nails?
7. What is your favourite book and movie?
8. Which beauty icon do you look up to most? (They can be a celebrity, YouTuber, designer etc.)
9. What has been your favourite nail art trend so far? (e.x. caviar, magnetic, shatter, water marble etc.)
10. If you could have your own makeup or nail polish line what would you call it?