Saturday, May 3, 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette Mini Review + Eye Looks


Hey everyone today I just wanted to do a mini review on the Urban Decay Electric Palette which I purchased about a week ago. Now I know literally EVERYONE in the beauty community has already reviewed this palette, so that's why I'm keeping it short and sweet; I just want to share a few of my thoughts and show you guys how I've been using this palette :D 



 I absolutely love this palette and in all honesty I had no intention of buying it, until I saw an eye look by Lex from MadeYewLook and I new that I needed this palette from that moment on. I have been playing with this palette every chance I've had, and I've created tons of looks (which I regret not taking pictures of). The formulation of these pressed pigments are absolutely incredible, they are super pigmented (duh they're pressed pigments) and vibrant and look exactly the same on your eyes as they do in the pan and they stain with a vengeance! Although I use the Urban Decay Primer Potion I still find that the red/purple toned colours stain my lids; and before I move on the shades Slowburn, Savage, Jilted and Urban are not meant for use around the immediate eye area (but lets be real I use them ALL around the eyes and I'm fine but make sure YOU do what's safe for you!). I also want to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the brush that came with this palette because it actually works pretty well and I always find myself using it. Anyways that is all I really have to say about this palette. If you scroll down you'll see some looks that I created with this palette! 






Thanks for reading... 
XOXO Gaborillaa ;D

2 comments:

  1. gooorgeous eye looks!! I also had nooo intentions of getting this palette, but the beauty blog community peer pressured me haha!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I felt the same way, but now that I have and use this palette I'm actually IN LOVE with it and I know I'll be using it a lot more in the future!!!

      Delete