Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mac Lipstick Rebel

Hey everyone ANOTHER Mac Product to talk about today, and it is Rebel Lipstick. This lipstick has caught my attention for quite a while now and I've been dying to pick it up and on Friday I finally did. This is going to be a quick little post so lets get into it.

Mac Rebel Lipstick - $16.00 Canadian

Rebel is a Satin finish lipstick that is a plumy red colour. It isn't too red or too plum but is just right in the middle. As you can see in the picture above it leans a bit more red and in the picture below it leans more plum. Although Mac describes Rebel as a "midtonal creme plum" I find that it can look a little different on every person depending on lip colour and lighting, but for the most part it looks like a plum with red tones. This lipstick wears for a very long time and even stains the lips a bit which can be amazing or a hindrance sometimes. I find that Rebel looks gorgeous on all skin tones and its a perfect colour for the fall and winter because although its dark it does not look too vampy; which makes it much more wearable. Overall I am very pleased to have this lippy in my collection and I cannot wait to start wearing it.

(excuse the appearance of my hands they get super dry during the winter)

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lovely shade for you! I'll have to check this out the next time I'm at the mall :)

    ReplyDelete