Sunday, November 10, 2013

Review: Lush Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar

I am one of those people that loves to get festive for the Holidays. One of my holiday rituals is hitting up Lush to get some Christmas bath goodies. On my most recent trip to Lush I went in expecting to find all of the Christmas stuff out but sadly my store hadn't gotten their shipment in yet. Luckily for me there were a few items like the Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar so of course I just had to grab it.

Lush Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar - $7.95 Canadian
 

 The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar is just so darn adorable! And does it ever smell amazing. You can crumble this little guy under a tap while running a bath to create bubbles that smell like orange flower and bergamont (Its the same scent as the Olive Branch Shower Gel). I love this smell so much and I literally cannot get enough of it! If only Lush made a candle in this scent....... Overall I love this little penguin so much and if you do want it I would head into your local Lush now because the Christmas Penguin is only here till... you guessed it, CHRISTMAS! So grab it up while you still can. Its the perfect thing to pop into a stocking, or a gift basket for one of your beauty crazed friends or family members, or for you if you want to take a nice hot bath before watching Christmas movies... which is what I'm planning to do ;) 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. haha it's a bit deformed, but still adorable! I wish we had a lush where I lived :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know, he's a bit of a lopsided penguin!! But boy does he ever smell AMAZING <3_<3

      Delete