Friday, September 27, 2013

Bath and Body Works Fall Candle Haul

Hey everyone today I have a haul for you!!! Wooohooo, anyways the other day I stopped into Bath and Body Works, because lets be honest who can just walk by that store especially in the fall when all of those delicious, warm, cozy candles come out. I just couldn't resist AND it was buy one get one free so I just could not pass up that deal!!!

The first two candles that I bought were Farmstand Apple and Leaves, two of my favourite classics! I purchased them in the mason jar size because I find that the three-wick candles are too strong to burn in my small room, and the scent becomes too strong and sometimes overbearing so the smaller one-wick mason jar candles are perfect, and in the fall those jars are just sooo cute and festive.

6 oz. - $13.50 Canadian

Farmstand Apple has notes of McIntosh apple, pear blossom and oak. Its such a delicious scent that makes you feel like you're in the middle of an apple orchard, this is a classic that I always find myself buying every year.
 
Leaves has notes of golden nectar, red apple and spiced berries. This scent literally screams fall and This candle is a quintessential fall scent and is a cult favourite for every Bath and Body Works and candle lover.

The next 4 candles that I got are Black Pepper Bergamont, Bergamont Woods, Mahogany Teakwood and Autumn Day, I bought these in the smaller size because again I find that the three-wicks are too overpowering for a smaller room. Also these smaller candles are great because I will have used them all up by the time fall is over, so I'll be ready for winter scents when they come out.

1.3 oz. - $4.50 Canadian
 
Black Pepper Bergamont has notes of spicy black pepper, bergamont and lavendar. I love this candle it smells sooo delicious, and as Amarixe on youtube described it, it smells like the Salvatore Brother's study in the Vampire Diaries and I TOTALLY agree ;)
 
Bergamont Woods has notes of bergamont, fresh lavendar, and "deep green" cyprus. This smells amazing as well and has that manly kind of smell which I love, and really reminds me of the cozyness of fall. Its a very sensual smell which I love, but I do warn that this is a cologne-y scent so if your not into that you may not like this candle or Black Pepper Bergamont and Mahogany Teakwood which are cologne-y as well. But if you are a fan of those spicy, warm, sensual scents that this will be a keeper for you!
 
Mahogany Teakwood which is another cult favourite and is described as smelling like an Abercrombie and Fitch store has notes of mahogany, cedarwood, oak, lavendar and geranium. Again this scent is sooo delicious and it is the scent of my dream guy...hehe...
 
Autumn Day is the last candle that I bought and it has notes of oak, citrus and golden amber. This candle literally embodies the fall, so the name is pretty fitting. I find that it is so fresh and crisp like a beautiful fall morning, so I really love this candle.
 
If you are planning on picking up any fall candles from Bath and Body Works this year then I reccomend these 6 because they smell absolutly AHHMAZING! And if you are planning on picking up some of these beauties then I recommend to keep an eye on the sales because B&BW is always having, Buy One Get One Free, 2 for $25 for three-wick candles or 3 for $10 for mini candles ect.
 
Thanks for reading...!
XOXO Gaborillaa :D

4 comments:

  1. You picked up some great candles Gabrielle. I love the mason jar candles, they can be reused for so many things!!

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally love these scents sooo much they are incredible!!! And yeahh I love cleaning out B&BW candle jars and reusing them!!! I'm thinking about making a DIY post about reusing candle jars haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awee that really does suck, but I do know that the UK has some amazing scent and candle brands!!! And haha if you come to Canada or the US then you can pick some up for sure ;D

      Delete